Friday, January 01, 2010

bye 2009 hello 2010!

2009 is definitely one of the most memorable years I've had. flew by like crazy but also seems like an extremely long journey. Okay that's very ironic but kinda makes sense to me.. To sum it up.
In 2009 I
crashed two times.
experienced two new countries, taiwan and nepal.
death of my dearest and closest granny
went through many xrays, 1 mri and 1 major surgery
was dead drunk once
turned twenty, no more a teen!
and many many more.
i think it was a great year, and the hard times really showed me about people and who my friends truly were.

resolutions for 2010. I guess its better to do it asap otherwise I'll definitely procrastinate and forget about it. Funny thing is, resolutions seldom come true. But oh well, at least its some form of a marker, so here goes.
1. better family relationship. I think this gets harder every year because my brother and I are both growing up while daddy and mommy are both aging. And I think its gonna be even harder this year with more parties and 21st birthday celebrations and in the case if I really do norway for 4 months. but I guess we need to stay together, after all ah gong and ah ma are gone and its just the 4 of us.
2. To keep the friends I have and maybe make new ones. The whole of december was spent with, probably the various groups of friends I have gotten from the various stages of life. I hope that in this year, our friendship can continue growing.
3. If there's a chance, maybe add love to the equation? :) if the right one comes along ah..
4. To pull up my cap. My cap's been improving by tiny wee bits every sem. Good progress but the improvements need to be of a bigger scale considering that I only have 3 sem left.
5. Get back to running. maybe a marathon in 2011? :D
6. Cut down on clubbing. Actually its beginning to be less interesting already. Gahh really growing old. drinking is more appealing now.
7. trust more, worry less
8. Treasure every opportunity that comes along and take on every challenge with an open mind.
9. like usual years, lose weight. lol.